What do the ticket statuses mean?
A ticket status appears on an offer once you have submitted a request to our team to help investigate a rewarding issue.
- Reviewing – We are reviewing your support request
- Pending – Please review the last email from our team to ensure that we have all the information needed to help you with your issue
- Reviewed: Denied – Your support request is denied, for the reason described in our email to you
- Resolved – We reached a resolution on your ticket (rewarded/denied/other)
- Closed – We did not hear back from you, so we closed your support request; you can revive it by contacting us within 30 days of your initial click on the offer.