Step 1: Open the app where you first engaged with the offer. Be sure to use the same device.
Step 2: Go back to the in-app store where you saw the offerwall (typically called “Free Offers”, “Earn Coins” or something similar)
Step 3: Click the three menu lines in the top left corner (sometimes called the “hamburger menu”)
Step 4: Tap on “Reward Status”, then on “Not Rewarded”
If you do not see the offer
This could be for a number of reasons:
- It is under 72 hours since you completed your offer: If you only just completed your offer, please wait a day or two for our platform to communicate with the advertiser’s platform. Offers are not always instantaneous.
- Why this might happen: An advertiser may choose to send their offer completions data to send to Tapjoy in a big group instead of as offers are complete.
- It is over 72 hours since you completed your offer: The offer should appear in “Not Rewarded.”
- If it doesn’t appear, check whether it has already been awarded.
- If the offer has not already been awarded and you do not see it, carry out the following checks:
- Are you are using the same device?
- Have you reset your device’s device identifier.
- Have you waited too long; some offers are limited-time-only, and if you wait too long (30+ days), we can’t always access the data record of your clicking on the offer.
If you see the offer:
Click on the offer and follow the steps to submit your case and attach proof of offer completion. Proof of offer completion includes a screenshot of what your device shows upon reaching the required level in the game, or your receipt for purchasing an advertised product. For more info visit this FAQ page.