Today marketing intelligence platform Singular announced its rankings for the 2020 ROI Index: an annual report that examines the revenue-generating potential of mobile ad networks to help mobile marketers make informed, strategic media buys. The team at Tapjoy was thrilled to find that our network has once again ranked among top media sources, building on our growth in regions noted in last year’s report.
What is the Singular ROI Index?
Singular’s ROI Index is a comprehensive study that traces the ROI of $6.3B in ad spend across 550 mobile ad networks. Its focus on ROI, rather than network size or revenue, distinguishes it among standard industry reports. It accounts for ROI by attributing every ad dollar to over 2.2B app downloads achieved across these media sources. The report combines campaign data, attribution data, and customer data to provide highly granular insights that help app marketers fine-tune their growth strategies.
Here are a few more exciting rankings we found in the 2020 report:
- Tapjoy continues to deliver high returns in EMEA and APAC regions.
- We ranked in EMEA for ROI across iOS and Android devices.
- We ranked in APAC for ROI across iOS and Android devices.
- Tapjoy continues to deliver strong returns in the gaming vertical and is ranked as a top media source ROI for Android and iOS devices.
- Tapjoy also ranked as a Top 10 media source in Singular’s non-gaming vertical listing.
- Tapjoy made the Top 10 list of customer retention sources in North America, ranking for iOS and Android.
“The Singular ROI report has once again validated the efforts of our performance and product teams. I’m so proud of what we’ve achieved this year,” said Sarah Chafer, Tapjoy’s EVP of Global Ad Sales. “We’ve strengthened relationships with mobile advertisers and developers in all major regions across the world. Our product team has prioritized a number of ROI-based enhancements that will help us deliver against performance goals in the years to come. I fully expect this growth to continue through 2020. I’m so grateful for the work of our entire team, and for our inclusion in this report.”
You can download the full 2020 Singular ROI Index from this link for other rankings and insights in the mobile marketing field, or if you are interested in learning more about advertising in our mobile offerwall, get in touch today.