Tapjoy was recognized in Singular’s ROI Index yet again, showcasing our growth regionally and globally.
Here at Tapjoy, we pride ourselves on being the platform of choice for the world’s best mobile developers and advertisers, especially when it comes to performance-driven growth. That’s why we were excited to open up the 2019 Singular ROI Index and discover that we’d rocketed into 8th place among top media sources, up from our last year’s 15th place ranking.
What is the Singular ROI study?
Singular’s ROI Index is a massive study of $1.5 billion in ad spend from over 700 unique media sources. But unlike other reports which emphasize overall revenue or network size, the Index puts a laser-focus on ROI. It combines marketing campaign data, mobile attribution, and customer data to provide these highly granular insights.
Other rankings that have us excited:
- Tapjoy has seen significant growth in EMEA and APAC regions. (See page 10, 11)
- Tapjoy ranked high in EMEA for ROI – 6th place for Android and 14th for iOS.
- Tapjoy ranked 12 in APAC for ROI across Android and iOS plaforms.
- Gamers love Tapjoy, with overall ROI rankings of 6th place for Android and 14th for iOS. (See page 9, 10)
- Non-gamers love us too with overall rankings at 9th place
- Tapjoy made the Top 10 list of customer retention for Android platforms, ranking at 7th place.
“I’m immensely proud of our performance teams around the world who put so much effort into increasing our efforts with mobile developers and advertisers,” Sarah Chafer, SVP of Global Performance at Tapjoy. “These results correlate with continued Year-On-Year growth that we fully expect to continue in the years ahead.”
You can download the full 2019 Singular ROI Index from this link for other rankings and insights in the mobile marketing field.
Want to brush up on more mobile app marketing fundamentals? Check out “What Is In-App Marketing?” and take a deep dive into tips for developing your own unique campaigns.