The latest version of the AppsFlyer Performance Index is out, and once again, Tapjoy made the list! The AppsFlyer Performance Index was created to help app marketers find trusted media partners and “highlights pure performance media sources and optimization direction.” We’re thrilled to be among the ad networks ranked highly in Performance Index XII.
AppsFlyer evaluated 580 networks from July 2020 to December 2020, tracking the number of installs and app opens across 16,000 apps. When all the data was analyzed, Tapjoy ranked at #18 for performance in all categories and #13 for gaming specifically. We’re also a top ten network for Android ad revenue across all categories.
Here are just a few of Tapjoy’s 90+ accolades:
- Performance: All Categories — Global — Android
- Performance: All Categories — Global — Android & iOS
- Performance: Gaming — Global — Android & iOS
- Performance: Hyper Casual — Western Europe — Android
- Ad Revenue: All Categories — Global — Android
- Ad Revenue: Hyper Casual — Global — Android
- Growth: All Categories — Japan & Korea — Android & iOS
- Growth: All Categories — SEA — Android & iOS
- Share of Paying Users: All Categories — Global — Android & iOS
According to Sarah Chafer, EVP of Global Ad Sales at Tapjoy, “It’s rewarding to see our team’s hard work pay off. We’re honored to be listed among the top global ad networks in the business, especially at a time when the industry is constantly evolving. Our global strategists have managed to stay one step ahead of these changes and help advertisers and publishers thrive in a challenging mobile ecosystem.”
You can check out the full Performance Index XII here. Congrats to everyone who made the list! We’d also like to thank AppsFlyer for continuing to evaluate the ad network landscape and publishing the results.