Why did I get asked the same question twice?
Our research partners sometimes ask questions they already have an answer to as a quality assurance technique. This helps screen out bot traffic and dishonest answers.
- Why did I get screened out of a survey?
- Why can’t I do the same survey my friend did?
- What does it mean if no surveys are available?
- Why did I get asked the same question twice?
- How do I locate my Player ID?
- How can I submit a customer support request for an offerwall ad?
- Can I opt out of seeing Tapjoy ads on my phone?
- How do I find my Advertising ID?
- I am getting a “no offers available” message when I try to access Tapjoy’s offerwall.
- What happens to my case after I submit it?
- My reward was denied because ‘this app install was not attributed to Tapjoy’. What does this mean?
- My reward was denied because ‘this app was installed for a different offer’. What does this mean?
- My reward was denied because I ‘did not complete the offer in the time frame allowed’. What does this mean?
- My reward was denied because I ‘did not complete the requirements of the offer’. What does this mean?
- How do I report a low-quality or broken offer?
- My reward was denied because I reset my device ID too many times. What does this mean?
- What counts as proof of offer completion?
- I am trying to submit a ticket, but the ‘Contact Support’ link takes me back to the offerwall or to a blank screen.
- What is a currency sale and how can I benefit from one?
- I completed an offer but didn’t get my rewards!
- What about phone or email support?
- What is Tapjoy?
- How can I submit a support request for a video ad?
- What do the ticket statuses mean?
- What do the reward statuses mean?