Why can’t I do the same survey my friend did?
The survey may have reached the maximum number of potential responses while you were answering the screening questions, or sometimes our research partners are looking for a very specific profile to answer their survey.
- Why did I get screened out of a survey?
- Why can’t I do the same survey my friend did?
- What does it mean if no surveys are available?
- Why did I get asked the same question twice?
- How do I locate my Player ID?
- How can I submit a customer support request for an offerwall ad?
- Can I opt out of seeing Tapjoy ads on my phone?
- How do I find my Advertising ID?
- I am getting a “no offers available” message when I try to access Tapjoy’s offerwall.
- What happens to my case after I submit it?
- My reward was denied because ‘this app install was not attributed to Tapjoy’. What does this mean?
- My reward was denied because ‘this app was installed for a different offer’. What does this mean?
- My reward was denied because I ‘did not complete the offer in the time frame allowed’. What does this mean?
- My reward was denied because I ‘did not complete the requirements of the offer’. What does this mean?
- How do I report a low-quality or broken offer?
- My reward was denied because I reset my device ID too many times. What does this mean?
- What counts as proof of offer completion?
- I am trying to submit a ticket, but the ‘Contact Support’ link takes me back to the offerwall or to a blank screen.
- What is a currency sale and how can I benefit from one?
- I completed an offer but didn’t get my rewards!
- What about phone or email support?
- What is Tapjoy?
- How can I submit a support request for a video ad?
- What do the ticket statuses mean?
- What do the reward statuses mean?